At Versailles Assisted Living, we understand that deciding which elderly care home is best for your loved one is not easy to make. That is why we are dedicated to helping you and your loved ones understand the process, important aspects to consider, and also to facilitating an easy and comfortable transition to our facility.
Our goal is to provide assistance to families and their loved ones. We will work with your physician to create and implement an individualized care plan that will include programs to enhance the physical, mental, psychological well-being of each resident.
Our single story facility is located in a quiet, desirable neighborhood with approx. 2,300 sqft of living space for 6 elderly persons to enjoy. We offer both private and semi-private rooms.
Services we provide:
- We provide Hospital Bed/Electronic Bed per Resident
- Brand new Recliner Chair per Resident
- Wheelchair, walker, cane if needed
- 3 Nutritional meals and snacks daily, special diet available
- Personal care, support and supervision
- Medication management and assistance
- Transportation arrangement to Medical and Dental Appointments
- Room service for temporary illness
- Incontinence care
- Recreational, social and educational activities
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Birthday and Holiday celebrations
- We accept Hospice
- We accept Resident with Alzheimer/Dementia
- Partially sighted resident
- Diabetic Person.
- Resident with Arthritis, Hypertension, Depression
- We have House Call Physicians
- Nurses on Call
We invite you to contact us to discuss additional services.